1. How We Collect Information
We may collect information from or about you, both online, including through our website at Nabr.com and mobile application (collectively, the “Website”), via our branded social media pages, or through any other related online services we may offer, as well as offline, including at Nabr offices or events (collectively, the “Services”).
2. What Type of Data We Collect
We may collect the following categories of data and information:
- Profile and contact information such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and profile preferences, which may include signing up to specific communications from us;
- Account- and payment-related information as needed, for example to pay a deposit;
- Other information you choose to provide us such as by filling out forms on our Website, uploading content, participating in surveys, providing feedback, attending events or when reporting a problem or issue to us;
- Communications between you and us, such as via email, online chat or other channels; and
- Online User Activity as described in the next section.
3. Online User Activity, Cookies, and Information Collected by Other Automated Means
We, our service providers and advertising partners may collect certain information about your device and use of our Services by automated means, including but not limited to cookies, pixels, software development kits (SDKs) and other similar technologies (“Online User Activity”). For example, a cookie is a file that may be placed on your device when using our Services to uniquely identify you or store information on your device for later retrieval. Cookies are very commonly used by websites and most browsers are configured by default to accept cookies. SDKs can serve a similar function in a mobile app.
Cookies and SDKs are commonly used to allow websites and apps to store and retrieve certain information on a user’s system, and track users’ online activities. We may collect information about your use of our Services by such automated means, including but not limited to cookies, pixels, and other similar technologies.
The types of cookies we use include:
- Essential Cookies. Essential cookies are required for our Website / app to operate. They allow you to navigate our site and use its services and features (e.g., cookies that help you stay logged in). Without essential cookies, certain services or features on the Website might not be available to you.
- Preference Cookies. Preference cookies allow us to store information about your choices, settings and preferences. They also help us recognize you when you return to our Website, remember your language settings (among others) and customize our Website accordingly. They are not essential to the functioning of our Website.
- Analytics Cookies. Analytics cookies collect or use information about your use of the Website, which helps us improve the Service. Among the uses of analytics cookies are to show us which pages are most frequently visited, help us identify difficulties you have with our site, track signups and behaviors leading to signups, and measure how well ads perform. These cookies add up our users’ visits to show us larger patterns in our audience. We look at these larger patterns to analyze Website traffic. Google Analytics is one of the analytics providers we use. Find more on how Google Analytics uses data.
- Marketing Cookies. Marketing cookies help determine which Nabr ads to show you. To do this, these cookies use information about your behavior on various sites to target our ads. These cookies allow us to limit the number of times you see our ad across your devices. They help us personalize the ads shown to you. They also enable us to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns (e.g., measure if you visit our Website or sign up after seeing our ads).
See below in Section 7 for details on how to opt out of cookies.
When you use the Services, the information that we may collect by automated means includes, for example:
- Usage Details about your interaction with our Services (such as the date, time, and length of visits, and specific pages or content accessed during the visits, search terms, frequency of the visits, referring website addresses);
- Device Information including the IP address and other details of a device that you use to connect with our Services (such as device type and unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number); and
- Location information where you choose to provide us with information about your device’s location.
Because there is not yet a consensus on how companies should respond to web browser-based do-not-track ("DNT") mechanisms, we do not respond to web browser-based DNT signals at this time.
4. Online Advertising
You may see us promoted by other organizations, on various websites, web pages, social media and other platforms. Please note that we do not always have complete information about where our organization may be displayed or promoted, and if you believe that we are featured in venues that are inappropriate or offensive, please contact us as directed below.
5. How We Use Information We Collect
We may use the information that we obtain about you for purposes allowed by applicable laws, including:
- Provide our Services to you (including use of our Website, account management, and facilitating payments), and respond to your inquiries and other communications;
- Tailor the content that we display to you, communications, advertisements, and offer opportunities, and to provide you with information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Communicate with you about current and upcoming projects;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our Services, including to diagnose or fix technology problems, detect and prevent fraud and security issues, and to develop new products, features or services;
- Monitor the performance of our Services, including metrics such as total number of visitors to our Website, usage patterns, traffic, and demographic patterns, as well as to analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read);
- Evaluate and analyze user activity, data and behaviors on our Website to help us make business and marketing decisions;
- Invite you to online and in-person events, and to transact with us;
- Provide you with administrative notices, such as to inform you about changes to our Services and our policies; and
- Comply with and enforce as needed applicable legal requirements, industry standards, our policies, and our contractual rights.
We may also use or share information in an anonymized or aggregate manner for many purposes such as research, analysis, modeling, marketing, and advertising, as well as improvement of our Services.
6. Information We Share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Nabr unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With Your Consent. We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Nabr when we have your consent to do so. In addition, if you voluntarily share or submit any user content such as pictures or commentary for posting or sharing through our Services, or link it to any social media platforms, that post and any information associated with it may become available to the public.
- For Legal Reasons and other Essential Purposes. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Nabr if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- Enforce applicable terms of our Services, including investigation of potential violations;
- Prevent harm or financial loss;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security threats or technical issues; or
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our employees, business partners, customers, or the public, as required or permitted by law.
7. Your Privacy Choices
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect about you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
- Marketing Emails. From time to time, we may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, surveys, and/or other communications about Nabr or upcoming projects. In order to improve our Services, we may be notified when you open an email from us or click on a link therein. You may choose not to receive marketing emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails you receive from us. Even if you opt out of receiving such communications, we will continue sending you non-marketing email communications, such as administrative or transaction alerts, or information about changes to our Terms of Service.
- Telephone Calls or Text Messages. By providing your cell phone number to us, you consent to receive promotional-related text messages that may be sent using automated means from or on behalf of Nabr. Your consent to receive these messages is not a condition of any purchase. You may opt-out of receiving promotional-related or automated text messages by replying “STOP” to any text message received. If you receive a marketing-related call from us and do not want to receive similar calls in the future, simply ask to be placed on our “do not call” list. Please note that you may still receive manually placed calls or text messages regarding the Services or administrative issues.
- Data Privacy Requests. In certain jurisdictions, you may have the right to request that we: (i) disclose to you the personal information that we have about you; (ii) correct, update or delete personal information that we have about you (subject to certain exceptions); (iii) not disclose or share your information to a third party (excluding qualified service providers); and/or (iv) object or withdraw your consent to certain uses of information. We will never sell your information for monetary gain. You may also have the right to data portability with regard to the data you provided to us, and the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your data privacy rights. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law. You can submit data privacy requests to us via the contact information provided below and we will respond to the request within the time provided by applicable law or as otherwise determined by us in our discretion. We may ask you for information that we consider necessary to verify your identity, for security and to prevent fraud.
We store your personal information for as long as needed, or permitted, based on the reason why we obtained it (consistent with applicable law).
When deciding how long to keep your information, we consider:
- How long we have had a relationship with you or provided Services to you;
- Whether we are subject to any legal obligations (e.g., any laws that require us to keep records for a certain period of time before we can delete them);
- Whether we have taken any legal positions (e.g., in connection with any statutes of limitation).
Rather than delete your data, we might de-identify it by removing identifying details.
9. How We Protect Information
We endeavor to maintain reasonable security measures designed to protect the personal information we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against other unlawful forms of processing. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information that you transmit to us, or guarantee that this information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. We will make any legally required disclosures in the event of any compromise of personal information. To the extent the law allows us to provide such notification via email or conspicuous posting on the Services, you agree to accept notice in that form.
10. Links to Other Websites
Our Services may contain links to enable you to visit other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our Services, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites or apps. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites or apps, and we encourage you to be aware when you leave our Services and to read the privacy statements of any other website or app that collects personal information.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13 on our Services. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us through our Services, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our systems. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will endeavor to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us as directed below.
12. International Data Transfers and Use
13. Contact us about questions or concerns
Effective on August 4, 2021.